Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

what a MESS !!!!

I see somethings on the table,
in my plate, filled with staple,
close my nose, see my platter,
Shit! what a sick disaster,
and they call it food, healthy and tasty,
I see nothing, but a shit sack of potty

potato sits high on this stack,
beaming at my face, loling at his back,
bares its teeth, teasing me to eat,
but how can i, when i need some meat,
forget the meat, but give us some good wheat,
spend some money, get us some nice food to eat

what is ur fucking problem, mr anan?
fridays always just have shitty nan
the gandhi you eat, will make you puke, son of a bitch
what will you do when you retire, wouldnt it even hurt an inch?
you will die of an ulcer, stomach in a terrible disorder,
stop eating money and start putting things in good order.

Where should I knock ? at your door or his ?
is it these oldies whose ass you kiss,
who know nothing but loads of shit,
they think we dont know they are sick,
the disease is a disgrace,its worth a kick,
it is corruption, no pill cures this shit

its fucking high time we kicked their asses,
lets get some good food, ask for some answers,
we neither question, nor make them sweat for their money,
next time you see rubber roti, fuck him honey,
its our right you know that well,
then why the restraint, what the hell!

3 comments:

  1. sexyy work baba... iss baar CMC se mess mai acha khana banwa kar rahenge.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mast likha hai...ab to tuje ye CMC ko bhi sunani chahiye, shayad kuch improve ho jaye

    ReplyDelete