Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

I Begin....

As I am beginning to type in these letters, each time I hit the key my memories go back to my first blog, I had titled it ‘the life of an iitian’ . Now as I look back at it, the blog had nothing to do with an iitian, it were scramblings of a very senti guy, who used his blogs to express his suppressed feelings. Be it love, anger, apathy, sympathy all that he thought, went into that blog. Today, I stand here and I say that blog was one of the biggest mistakes of my life. I did not make it what I had thought it would be, instead of intelligent pieces of writing it ended up being a personal diary made public. I have hurt feelings of atleast three people I know, and never had the guts to apologize for what I have done. That’s who I truly am, ‘ A coward’ . Every about me I have written to date is a load of bull shit, erase that and just put in these words ‘A coward’ and nothing could be more true.

This blog is my attempt to change me, to transform myself from a coward to a human being of character and dignity, of heart and valour. Over the last one year that I had put my blogging activities on hold, I think I have finally reached a point where the inspirations of my prose and poetry has shifted from a broken love story or sarcasm to something much more real, something much more meaningful.

Yet, it would be unjust to revive myself in the world of blogging without thanking those people who make my life meaningful. This blog is going to be about you and me , about us , about a life that is still too young to worry about, too silly to care about, yet too fragile to let go… Welcome back to my world my friends…

2 comments: