Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Intense Intention

This insecurity is making me sick , making me wanna puke in the bin,
Alcohol would taste better, than this feeling inside,
That I am no one in this world I live, I got a name with no recognition,
Fuck ! I Neither got any worth nor worthy designation,
What is the fuckin intent in this intense intention,
The clarity is as clear as a glass windshield on a rain day,
Future lies ahead bounded by barb wires all the way,
Pot holes , booby traps, monsters what not lie ahead,
I got no guts no determination, no aim no inspiration,
Yet one day I must start braving my way through this indignation.
When will I know whats my life for?
Or was it just another extra on the stage of life for,
That Man whose ass I kiss every day,
Pray kneeling on my bed every day.
Why cant he see I am desperate, to make a mark on this stage,
I don’t wanna leave with no name no fame,
I agree I have no aim, what a shame !
But what are You for Mr. God who has no name?
If you cant help your son get a game.
Give me one chance,
Once chance to reality, to attain zero gravity,
to float above men with no real identity,
Wouldn’t leave you with a regret mister messenger,
After all , My life is another page in your big fat register.

No comments:

Post a Comment